It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
(female)

HeavenlyValo HB User
What is this sore?

Hi there. I'm new. I know this is personal but I've been searching the internet for hours trying to figure this out. I have been getting these sores kinda like large pimples on my outer labia for a long time now. For years but sometimes I go for months and months not noticing any.

However since they only hurt when I or something touches them I might have one and not notice it. They only last for about 2 days. 4 days at the most. They large red and filled with puss. Gross I know. They pop kinda like pimples only bigger with more puss. Sometimes harder to pop like there is skin covering it but sometimes they pop on there own. (I know this is gross but I figure the more info the better)

Once popped they disappear within about a day. They only hurt when something is touching them and its only one bump. Some are bigger than others. Everything I've read says its an STD but I've never had any type of sexual contact with a man. Which is why its so confusing. If had EVER had any type of contact what any man or woman's genitals or them with mine I'd get an STD test cuz I would know its a possibility. But I KNOW its not.

Now I might have some type of infection (urinary tract or bladder or something) but they don't always show up when I have an infection. I've had similar sores on my hip before but they hurt more. Even when nothing is touching them. I wish I had insurance I'd just go to the doctor and find out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: What is this sore?

Bartholin's Gland Cyst google this and see if this could be what your having mildly

Old 08-21-2011, 11:36 PM   #3
(female)

HeavenlyValo HB User
Re: What is this sore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenandcats View Post
Bartholin's Gland Cyst google this and see if this could be what your having mildly
Thank you for replying. No those seen to be in the lower portion. The ones I have are usually higher up.

Closed Thread