It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
(female)

bpercy HB User
3 periods in a month

I am 22 yr old female, not on the pill, no kids, normally on a fairly regular 35 day cycle. But in the last month I have had 3 periods; the first was about 2 weeks early & I attributed this to having taken the morning after pill about a week earlier, & it was quite light and lasted for about 3-4 days (normally my menstruation lasts about 7 days), but after about 6 days I got another period which was a normal length & heaviness. I assumed this was just my normal period starting. However a week after the 2nd period stopped another started, which was very very very light for 2 days but has suddenly got very heavy, I have to change tampons 2-3x more regularly than I normally would on the heaviest day of my cycle. I don't have any pain or cramps (but I don't normally have this with a normal period anyway) but I have been feeling quite light headed and nauseous, with very little appetite, for the past 2 days. Is this likely to be something serious or nothing to worry about?

Also, my period prior to the first of these three only ended about 10 days before the next started, but before that they were normal.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Bloating Stomach and 2 periods within 10 days of one another! Marleyjol Women's Health 1 02-02-2011 08:42 AM
Abnormal Menstral Periods? horizons Women's Health 1 07-09-2009 08:09 PM
3 skipped periods partlycloudy Women's Health 0 03-06-2009 08:29 AM
Periods are driving me crazy _mystictiger_ Women's Health 7 09-23-2007 01:41 PM
Getting pregnant with irregular periods dugzgirl Women's Health 13 05-09-2007 10:03 AM