It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2011, 12:02 AM   #1
(female)

DiceyOne90 HB User
Question Excessive Bleeding

About a month and a half ago, I started my period a week early. While this is not uncommon among women, the last two years my period has been very regular, so this did raise a flag. A week after I ended that period, to the day, I started another. Now, I ended my period less than a week ago, and just started bleeding again; not just spotting either, it's like a full on period. Also, the last few days, I wake up every morning needing to go the bathroom so bad I feel like my bladder is going to explode. I can't afford to go see a doctor unless it's dire, so I'm hoping someone on here can give me an idea of what might be going on with me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2011, 12:11 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Excessive Bleeding

There are a lot of possibilities. There's probably a Planned Parenthood or other low cost women's health clinic in your area.

The one thing you don't want is to bleed so much that you become anemic, which, if you're having a full-on period every week, could happen.

The Following User Says Thank You to janewhite1 For This Useful Post:
DiceyOne90 (08-29-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2011, 12:39 AM   #3
(female)

DiceyOne90 HB User

Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

Old 08-29-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Yea it happened to me very recently. I had a huge fibroid that decided to start bleeding and wouldn't stop. 2 ER visits, multiple transfusions and an abdominal surgery later and I'm ok but if I were you I'd get it looked at sooner rather than later. You're just going to have to trust me that becoming so severely anemic that you need 6 transfusions is a terrible thing, not to mention the post traumatic stress from all of the emergency of the situation. I mean, you can die from anemia, its extremely serious, I'm not kidding.

Closed Thread