It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
(female)

kroqcalif HB User
Terrible vaginal burning daily.

I have had daily vaginal burning for several weeks now and it has completely affected my life. It occurred out of nowhere so I went to the gynecologist to see what the underlying issue was and she ran every test imaginable. Everything came back negative. Still the burning persisted, so I went back again and had every test done once again. Still, everything came back negative. This time I was given boric acid to insert nightly, as she said that it will eliminate the burning. 2 days later I noticed that I had a yeast infection so I was given oral medication to treat that. This was one week ago and has been going on for 4 weeks. If I have no infection, why does my vagina burn so badly? I can not have intercourse, let alone live a normal life with this pain. I have tried to google it and it comes up with nothing. I am going crazy! Please help!

Old 08-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: Terrible vaginal burning daily.

Hello, it could be a possibility that you might have Bacterial Vaginosis. This is a condition in women where the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina is disrupted and replaced by an overgrowth of certain bacteria. It is sometimes accompanied by discharge, odor, pain, itching, or burning. Also some products such as soap, scented hygiene products like bubble bath, sprays could irritate the vagina. You can take the Vagisil Screening Kit for vaginal infections. Itching, Buring, Unpleasant odor, Unusual discharge and to see if you a yeast infection or something more. Hope this helps

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
(female)

kroqcalif HB User
Re: Terrible vaginal burning daily.

I thought that at first but my only symptom was burning. I did the at home test as well as had it tested for twice at the doctors office. All 3 times it came up negative. Now it feels as if someone is pushing on my bladder, so once again I went to the doctor for more tests thinking possibly it was a UTI. And yet again everything came back negative.

Closed Thread