It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
(female)

princess1432 HB User
Confused and scared

Hello all...I need some answers advice or help...about 6 months ago I began to have dizziness cloudy brain and fatigue along with nausea and occasional vommiting...about 2 months ago I went to the ER for severe abdominal pain at that time they discovered I had a large mass 10cm on my left ovary and I had both the mass and left ovary removed...I was told it was benine and I should be back to normal in 4 to 6 weeks....2 weeks after the surgery I began to experience more symptoms including occassional night sweats all over body itchiness but no rash nausea stabbing pain in my head chest and back pain....I went back to the ER and they said my heart is fine....now lymph nodes in my jaw hairline under arms and abdomen are sweeling up then going down to normal and the swelling again....its been over 3 weeks now....the symptoms are becoming debilitating...went to the DR today and she ordered bloodwork including HIV Mono SMA12 etc....Im going to get the bloodwork done wednsday but am absolutely terrified....I have been in a monogamous relationship for 5 yrs so doubt it could be HIV but I have no idea what it could be and why after surgery all these new symptoms appeared...I am confused anxious stressed exhausted and looking for answers....If anyone can offer advice or has been through something similar I would appreciate any and all info....Thanks guys

Old 09-09-2011, 11:12 AM   #2
(female)

crbl11 HB User
Re: Confused and scared

Hey,

Was there any conclusion from the bloodwork (I'm assuming you had it by now)? Strange things can happen with the body after surgeries. Try not to freak out until the doctors can tell you something, though I completely understand that you're a wreck. However the stress excaberbates the symptoms. Since your emotional state is coming from the lack of information just try to be patient and in the mean time do something that you CAN do given your physical state to make you feel better. I've been in crazy amounts of random pain, fevers, lymph node problems, mystery infections, etc., for a few months now and finally had a CT scan earlier this week. I'm waiting on the results but I've been staving off the panic by just distracting my mind. Try to keep yourself in a positive or at least stable space to keep the stress hormones down and have faith the answers are coming. Whatever it is you'll be able to deal with it when you know WHAT it is. Good luck. Celeste

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
(female)

princess1432 HB User
Re: Confused and scared

Thank you so much Celeste...you are absolutely right the waiting and not knowing is the worst part....I am trying to distract my mind as much as possible but its easier said than done....I will pray that you get some answers soon as well....the internet can be great but it can also cause us more stress and anxiety....I had the bloodwork done yesterday (thursday) and should have the results back in about a week so till then I'm just gonna try to enjoy and relax....lots of prayer and positive thinking and energy....Thanks for taking the time to respond...Love and blessings <3

Closed Thread