It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
(female)

Stephaniemx3 HB User
PMS symptoms and spotting, could this be a hormone imbalance?

Hello everyone,
I am new here but have a question. I am a mother of 3 and just stopped breastfeeding my youngest in May. I am usually on a 28 day cycle with never before any spotting between periods. Last month I had some light brown spotting lasting 3 days about 6 days before my period was due. During that time and ever since I have been very emotional and my breasts have felt full ( something I have only ever had when pregnant or breastfeeding) I did get my period about a week ago although it lasted less time then normal I still had at least one day of heavy bleeding so I know I am not pregnant. I am just looking for possible reasons I feel like I do. The emotional side of it can be dismissed but the full/ tender breasts is something I never get when not pregnant even with PMS. Any ideas would be really appreciated! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread