It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
(female)

Reemaleem HB User
Unhappy Ovarian cyst pain

Hiiiiiii,
I'm sixteen and was expierencing pelvic pain for months. It's been two years after my mom died and it started after her death. Everyone just said "oh it's just in your head, your in pain emotionally so it'll act out in physical" but I honestly thought it was more. Atlast a month to two months ago I couldn't take it anymore so I urged my dad to get me an ultrasound. My doctor wasn't very descriptive and just told me I have a 1.8 cm ovarian cyst on my left ovary. I understand that it's small for a cyst and should be taken lightly. Except vie been researching why if it is so small that it would be causing so much pain. My pain is unbearable, especially during my period then it becomes so extreme that I literally am paralyzed crying in pain for minutes. On the beginning after I found out I would get this labor like feeling pain shooting through my vagina/anal areas and I had though this cyst would pass after my period but I am on my second period after diagnosis and when I think it has passed the pain reappears but this time the pain was more severe and lasted up to two days. Basically what's going on with me? If it's not even an inch why am I going through this kind of pain?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2012, 12:41 AM   #2
(female)

shmanda HB User
Re: Ovarian cyst pain

Hi I'm Amanda, 23. I was wondering if you found out what exactly might be going on.? I have been experiencing the same thing for some time. Extreme labor like pains and pain in the rectum area with it. It feels like all of my female parts could just fall out. It has been going on for about 2 years now. Every other month or so. I had a few ultra sounds and they said I had a few small cysts nothing to worry about, and I have also been experiencing infertility. I had a hystersalpinogram done and my left tub is blocked. About a week ago I had the intense pain and had to call an ambulance. It was excruciating. They did a CT scan and said that a cyst about 1.8 cm ruptured and that there was a little bit of blood in my pelvis area. I do not understand how it can hurt so bad if it is such a normal thing and such a small size. I also do not understand how it can hurt so bad in my rectum. It seriously is so bad I double over in pain, my legs ache to the bone all the way down to my toes. I feel like the doctors are not giving me any answers. The infertility, the pain, I feel like something more is going on. My friend just had a cyst removed that was 8 cm and she had to have the entire ovary, and tube removed and she never experienced anything other than bad constipation. I hope you have found some relief the last several months. Thank you for posting.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread