It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
(female)

krissyk73 HB User
cysts in groin area..

Hi all, first time on the womens health boards. I am wondering if anyone else has this problem and if anyone has suggestions to avoid this...
I get these large cysts in my groin area about once a month. most of the time they are like a big pimple or ingrown hair (I do not shave to try to avoid these nasty things) and lasts a couple days and goes away. 2 times now it has gotten so huge and painful i had to have it excised or whatever they called it. they cut it open and drain it and send it for culture and mrsa. and oh my oh my i cannot explain the pain when they put the needle in the middle to numb it (btw..whoever invented that should have it shoved into their owie cuz it does not help much!! lol) it hurts so much but in a day or two feels better cuz the stuff is out of it and drained. this last time (tonite in er) they actually had to pack it about an inch in. yuck yuck i know. what i am wondering is if anyone has ever had this problem and if anyone has any tips to avoid getting them in the future. it is soo embarrasing and painful. thank god i had a woman dr tonite!!
thank you in advance!!
krissyk
btw...this time i saw some of the drainage on the pad under me and it was kinda greenish. green is bad isn't it??

Closed Thread