It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
(male)

bynalivein HB User
Little worried now, even after using Condom. :(

Hello there

I had sex 2-3 times in this month. She got her last period on 14th August. After her last period we tried to have sex for 3 times.

I used condom all of time and never ejaculated inside her as we were facing difficulty while having sex (She was feeling pains)

Now it's 15th September and she has not got her period yet. Yesterday, she told me that there was a blood from her vagina just like in periods but it stopped again. And no indications of periods now

We had protected sex but one thing came in my mind. While rolling on the condom, little amount of precum can touch my fingers and then it can touch Condom..
I am quite sure, the tip of penis was not in touch with outside of condom but I am worried because there can be possiblity that my fingers touched precum on forehead of penis and then they got spread on condom outside while putting condom.

Don't know what to do.. Should I wait for couple of days more? Because 2 months back she got periods on 18th. Last month she got on 14th.. Can such delay occur in periods?

Old 09-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: Little worried now, even after using Condom. :(

Hi, it is unlikely for a female to get pregnant from semen. But thier can be a possibility. Yes stress can delay a female's period. Stress can cause delay in ovulation which can result in delayed periods.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread