It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
(female)

sweetblubrry HB User
pain at the beginning of sex

I have not been sexually active very often in my life. With my current bf, this is probably the longest I have been and we just started a month ago. I am trying to understand why I would possibly have pain when we first start. Once things get going, everything is fine. I have him put on lubricant but it still hurts for the first 2 minutes or so when he is first entering. I went to the gynecologist in May of this year and have ever year for the past 6 years and everything has been fine. Am I just really tight? I am a petite girl... 115 lbs. I have always used a condom and for sure it is not caused by an STI or anything. Is there a way to fix this? i am also on birth control whether or not that would affect this...

Old 09-19-2011, 12:03 AM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: pain at the beginning of sex

Hello, it could be a possibility that you might be really tight. I don't think birth control has anything to do with your problem. You could just have a small vagina. Also you are going to feel discomfort when a guy is entering cause your vagina is not use of having sexual intercourse which is normal. The hurting was possibility cause by your hymen breaking. The hymen is a mucous membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. There are minor nerve in the hymen so when it breaks it may hurt. To help the pain it would a good idea to use lubricant to moist the vagina. Do alot of foreplay and cudding, kissing, hugging etc. Make sure you are really arouse and wet. If you are nervous that can cause it to feel uncomfortable. Just try to be calm and relax your body and your pc muscles. Being nervous can tense up the muscles in the vagina and make it difficult for the penis to enter.

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 09-19-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread