It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
(female)

riverphx2 HB User
ovary pelvic pain please help?

I've been experiencing some weird pain in my ovary and left pelvic area. For about a week in a half I had this dull ovary pain that started on my left side. It felt like someone was squeezing my left ovary and then it would switch to my right then back to my left. I have an irregular flow and at the time I get the ovary dullness I should of started had I had a regular flow, but didn't. Wednesday Spet 21 I went walking around and noticed an intense pain on my right pelvic and got an intense cramp on my appendix. I felt nausea, felt like vomiting, light headed, out of air, and thirsty. After awhile I went back to my place took some tyenaol and laid down. It calmed down after awile and felt a bit sore. Wednesday night I was spotting and realized I had started my period. Thursday I had intense cramps and noticed that my pelvic would hurt when I would walk, my ovaries and sides hurt like sore. I went yesterday to the doctors and tried to explain to him what I felt, but just told me it was just muscle cramps, that it was normal and to take advil. Instead I took tyneol which hasn't done much cause I also noticed mostly during the night that my entire legs both side shake very badly and my ovaries and pelvic cramp up from my legs shaking so much and I don't know why. Its like I get super cold and they shake badly. I have never had any problems in this area, I'm still a virgin and was came out good and clean when I did my first pap smear I woke up on Friday morning with more cramps. I don't know what it is but can someone help me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread