It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
(female)

bellasirena HB User
A continual journey of healing...

Over the past 17 months I have had a m/c and then later found out I have a unicornuate uterus (half a uterus, rare anomaly). I can have kids, of course, but it'll take time and patience. 2.5 years after starting to try and my patience is running thin. I am going in and out of feeling good and then feeling bad. Does anyone else feel this up and down when it comes to trouble having children? Sometimes all I want is to be around my friend's kids, and other times I can't stand it. I had to force myself to take time out from thinking about it this past summer. My husband had the summer off. We drank and had fun. Here's the problem with that. I used to drink too much.. you could say I'm an alcoholic. I didn't drink heavily for years before this past summer. The summer drinking trickled into the fall and I went on a binge for a while. Now, I am giving up alcohol again. This is what happens when I start thinking about it again. I go down a spiral. I thought this month I could have been, and when AF came, I felt like such a failure. I only ovulate so often in a year. I feel so empty and not whole.. and since i'm literally not whole, it just feels that much more awful. I'm definitely in a down moment.

I know things will get better.

Is there anyone else out there with a UU. Any psychological advice would be good, to deal with all the mental bull crap that goes on with this condition.

Last edited by moderator2; 10-05-2011 at 05:01 AM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-05-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
(female)

estelle454 HB Userestelle454 HB Userestelle454 HB Userestelle454 HB User
Re: A continual journey of healing...

Go and have some acupuncture, I know a few women with not being able to get pregnant, 12 months of acupuncture and chinese herbs and a baby arrived, after being on the IVF and being told she would not have children. Also it is good for relaxing and over all health. I suffered terrible migraines, tryed it at last resort and did it for 6 months . Never had a severe vomiting migraine again . Its seems to level out hormones and ovulation, which caused a lot of my headaches. Worth a try and it cant hurt you. Good luck.

Closed Thread