It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
(female)

isitjustme HB User
Red face I can't wear a bra

I hate that don't wear a bra, because my boobs sag and hang low, but if I wear a bra, I go into a panic attack and get alot of nervous tics.....Is there anyone else out there that is like this.

I have tried the most comfortable bra out there, and within an hour, I go into a panic attack, I feel like I can't breathe, I get chest pains, I have this weird feeling that goes from my throat down to my gut. Then after I take the bra off, I feel at ease and more comfortable.....

I would like for my breasts not to sag, but they are and someimes in the summer I get embarrassed, because I can't cover them up as good as I can in the winter. My parents have this neighbor that is a good friend and he always calls me nipplicious, and that makes me feel weird, he is a flirt and a pervert, but I just take it with a grain of salt and shrug it off.....

Everyone asks me if I am a feminist because most women like that do not wear bras, but I am far from that, I am the most conservative person you will ever meet.

I just can't stand wearing a bra and I have not worn a bra in at least 10 years.

Does anyone know what I can do or wear to not make them look saggy and nipply....I don't want to wear anything extra, as I get hot really fast and sweat in that area which then draws the attention more because my shirt is all wet from sweating.

Thanks for letting me vent.......

Old 10-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: I can't wear a bra because of my anxiety issues

Have you tried a loose camisole under your shirt, just to cover up the.. nipple visibility?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
(female)

marianna43 HB Usermarianna43 HB Usermarianna43 HB User

How about a tank top some of them have like a built in bra like thing but its not as tight fitting as a bra. Just a thought.

Old 10-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #4
(female)

iluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB Useriluv HB User

I know for working out they have like a spandex tank-I dont have the luxury of having much up top, but when I was working out I did wear them. They were comfortable, but I no longer had any breast with it on. They also have these nice loose fit sorta sports top made of cloth almost like a sport bra but more like a short tank top those are real comfortable too none of these feel constricting.

Old 02-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #5
(female)

nicoleanna HB User

This thread seems a little old but I am new to this site as well and I thought I was the only one with this problem. I've been having the same problem for a year now. I even tried a sports bra and that made me panic as well. I go without bra just to avoid the panic but then I feel uncomfortable without it. Hopefully you found a solution and if you did please let me now. Good luck.

Old 02-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #6
(female)

stressedtomax HB Userstressedtomax HB Userstressedtomax HB User

OMG. I am glad to here there are others like this. I have not worn a bra for the last month because I start having pressure right in the middle and feel like I am having heart problems. I am hoping it passes soon, but I have been wearing tank tops under my tops, and not wearing anything tight. I would love to know how anyone solves this problem.

The following user gives a hug of support to stressedtomax:
ScaredOne620 (02-16-2012)
Old 02-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
(female)

ScaredOne620 HB User

I've had a similar situation. I don't think the bra actually CAUSED my anxiety attack, but it certainly made my chest feel tighter than it already was.

If you're embarrassed about saggy breasts, wear a baggy sweatshirt or something and nobody will notice. That's what I do when I'm having one of my spells.

The Following User Says Thank You to ScaredOne620 For This Useful Post:
stressedtomax (02-16-2012)
Old 08-26-2012, 03:14 AM   #8
(female)

VeryBusyBee91 HB User
Re: I can't wear a bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by isitjustme View Post
I hate that don't wear a bra, because my boobs sag and hang low, but if I wear a bra, I go into a panic attack and get alot of nervous tics.....Is there anyone else out there that is like this.

I have tried the most comfortable bra out there, and within an hour, I go into a panic attack, I feel like I can't breathe, I get chest pains, I have this weird feeling that goes from my throat down to my gut. Then after I take the bra off, I feel at ease and more comfortable.....

I would like for my breasts not to sag, but they are and someimes in the summer I get embarrassed, because I can't cover them up as good as I can in the winter. My parents have this neighbor that is a good friend and he always calls me nipplicious, and that makes me feel weird, he is a flirt and a pervert, but I just take it with a grain of salt and shrug it off.....

Everyone asks me if I am a feminist because most women like that do not wear bras, but I am far from that, I am the most conservative person you will ever meet.

I just can't stand wearing a bra and I have not worn a bra in at least 10 years.

Does anyone know what I can do or wear to not make them look saggy and nipply....I don't want to wear anything extra, as I get hot really fast and sweat in that area which then draws the attention more because my shirt is all wet from sweating.

Thanks for letting me vent.......
And I thought I was the only one!

There's just something about bras I truly despise. Most people complain how they're uncomfortable but they can still live with it and get on with their lives. But I absolutely HATE wearing them and can't breathe properly, even when they're loose. It's just something psychological about having something around my rib cage strapping my boobs in, makes me want to be sick. I'm only 20 and a 32D so I can't really get away with not wearing one either but I'm like you, feel panicky, light headed, pressure in my face, etc. People tell me to snap out of it, but it's not easy. I have OCD so it's probably that.

Closed Thread