It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2011, 01:56 AM   #1
(female)

nonnahs HB User
Angry in between bleeding

i had my period for like the last two years, almost every day. every 3 or 4 months it will stop for a month then start again. i THINK im going crazy with anger the doctors dont seem to care to much, i have had about 20-30 blood tests, a papsmear, ultrasound, the camera that goes inside wen ur getting the ultrasound (forgot what its called)... no cancer on the papsmear, no signs of endometriosis, everything looks perfectly normal, except that IM STILL BLEEDING .. i had a small cyst but according to docs its gone, ultrasound guy said he cud still see something in my left ovary but my doc said its nothing/gone. i have pain on left side middle of stomach, and im now clotting quite heavily... seen a naturopath who was quite shocked that the doctors are not taking my problem seriously, she put me on the pills (i will upload a pic of them) and said come back on friday. i guess i will be going back to say they have not helped, oh wait, since i have been on them (thursday last week) i hav had bigger clots, and more frequently.

cud this be a sign of ovarian cancer????

has anyone been through this tell me what i can tell my doc to test for next??

pleasee im dying of frustration, sometimes i just want to scream at the top of my lungs

Old 11-02-2011, 01:36 AM   #2
(female)

danniebishh HB User
Re: in between bleeding

Ahhh. Someone else who is going through what i'm going through. When i was in 7th grade i was on my period for 2 months straight, and then my mom took me to the doctor and they put me on birth control and everything was fine until 2008. I stopped taking BC in 2007, and then i was on my period for almost 4 months, i finally went to the hospital and had to get 2 units of blood, and they put me back on birth control. All they told me was that my vagina doesnt know when to let the blood come out, it just holds it all until it cant' hold any longer and it just comes out, which makes me bleed for 2-4 months at a time, i once again am not taking BC, but i'm sure it will mess up again. They gave my an ultra sound and everything was fine. They asked me if i wanted to get a historectory(sp?) but i said no, because i'm only 22.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #3
(female)

danniebishh HB User

They also, put me on Iron Pills, because i was becoming anemic due to whatever this problem is!

Old 11-02-2011, 02:52 AM   #4
(female)

nonnahs HB User

omg thats terrible!! i hope i havent got the same thing as u because i dont want to get a hysterectomy.... everything sounds similar except i was not on the pill before the bleeding started, i went on it for a month to try and stop it but the pain was too much so i went off it...

Closed Thread