It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2011, 05:17 AM   #1
(female)

ramas197 HB User
Please advice me some exercises or any other tablet which can bring my breast

I am 40 years old and healthy. I have little acidity problem. otherwise I am OK. My height is 5’1 and weight 65 Kgs. I am fat and my breasts are almost hanging i.e the nipples are almost touching upper portion of my stomach. I have a tummy also. All these days my husband has been O.K; we were happy. But nowadays, I think, he is friendly with another lady. I am not sure. He is scaring me that if I do not maintain my figure he will divorce me and marry another lady. So please help me and solve my problem. Earlier the Better. You please advice me some exercises or any other tablet which can bring my breast to a normal condition fast, and reduce my tummy. I am a middle class family lady working in a Private company and living in a joint family. I can not go for costly operations etc. So please help me save my family life. I will be grateful to you always.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
(female)

samus HB User
Re: Please advice me some exercises or any other tablet which can bring my breast

I have done research myself on exercises that can lift the breasts so I can tell you what I have learned. Doing things such as push-ups will strengthen the pectoral muscles behind the breasts but from what I have read it does not make a large enough difference in the lift of the breast. I do not recommend surgery but I think it may be the only way to make a real difference. As for body fat, cardio is your best option. Things like running, aerobics, and spinning are great for that, but start out slow and work your way up. What I personally believe is your husband should love you no matter what. He should understand that no one looks the same as they did when they were 20. Its not okay to cheat just because your spouse has gained weight or anything of the like. Anyway, I hope this helps. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

JanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB User
Re: Please advice me some exercises or any other tablet which can bring my breast

If your breasts have sagged I really sorry, but there's nothing really can help.

Closed Thread