It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
(female)

jalynn07 HB User
Don't know what to do.

Okay for like a year i have had pain when urinating and during sex. It was to bad at frist. the pain got more frequent when urinating. I figured it was from the bladder sling I had placed a few years ago. I went to the uroglist and urine was clear no infection and he did a cystoscope to look inside normal except for he said my uterus was pressing on my bladder. I went to my gyno he did an ultrasound and everything looks normal no cyst or anything. He said it could be scar tissue from having my tubes tied but that would require laposcopy surgery. I am gonna try some anti-inflamotory drug to see if it helps. I just don't know if it is worth it to me. Yes it is uncomfortable to urinate but no biggie. Sex is seriously few and far between which is straining my marriage. I am only 26 so i am young. Any advice or similar stories? I never tell my dr but i usually have some degree of pelvic pain daily and always put it off as gas or normal aches and pains. Could it go along with it.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
i'm really scared. i don't know what i have. ChandlerCRISSX Women's Health 3 10-25-2009 02:13 PM
I don't know know Gwendolen29 Women's Health 0 09-18-2008 11:13 AM
Please help, I don't know anything about this O_Lilium Women's Health 10 10-20-2007 11:19 AM
I am tiny and I need to gain weight, but I don't know how! Help!! bella1829 Women's Health 9 09-24-2007 09:07 PM
Don't Know If I Want Hmm??? Sweet55 Women's Health 1 08-19-2006 01:57 PM

Tags
urology