It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
(female)

goldielocks1410 HB User
pregnancy symptoms, negative tests, late period..could i still be ?

so last two months i was having bad abdominal pain and also pregnancy symptoms so i went to the doctor two weeks ago and it was acid reflux and my urine and blood test came out negative so that was covered. on saturday (10/15/11) i started getting pain in the pelvic and central lower abdomen only when i tried to get up when i layed down or when i sat down so this went on till monday i just went to the e.r and they ran a blood test, a pelvic ultrasound and this weird test where they cleaned my vagina lips with a q tip in brownish liquid and then they inserted a small plastic tube inside my vagina and i guess they got some liquid out of there. well point is the blood test came out negative and i dont have any stds or uti from what the dr said i am perfectly fine..i am 12 days late today and i have a lot of cravings, headaches, now i am really sleepy (i normally have insomnia) and bloatedness (that is also from the acid reflux), mood swings clearish sort of stickish discharge sore and bigger breasts and sometimes and a bit of extra pee. i also tested for thyroids and diabetes and i dont have any of those conditions. what do you suggest i do ? anyone with a similar experience or a dr please help and if you are just going to talk smack i suggest you take it else where this is a serious issue for me. thanks
also, my last menstrual period was from september 10th-september 13th 2011
and i have been having killer backache and i already took two blood tests and one urine test. all three were negative. anyone feel free to email me i have never been this late in my period so i am concerned because if i am i want to make sure i am taking care of myself and the baby

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread