It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
(female)

Care_for_me HB User
Smile Not sure whats going on!

Okay so I'm not sure if you guys can help me though it would be appreciated a lot. I'm currently 20 years old, and have had my period since I have been 14. When I was on birth control I never had sore breasts before my period. However, I've been off of birth control for about 2 years now. and EVERY period I have had sore breasts a week before. Now my last period was when it got strange. so We'll start back into Aug 2011. I had gotten my period on Aug 21, 2011. It lasted a week I had sore breasts prior to that. (cycles are 31 days) Now on Sept 3, 2011. I had unprotected sex. I believe I started ovulation on Aug 4 - 10th. On Aug 10, 2011. I had very sore breasts. (this was two weeks before my period. Never had it happen that early.) Then my period showed up on Aug 23, 2011. It was a weird period though. The first day it was kind of heavy. Then by the end of that day it was gone. The next day I spotted, and then had a light period for 2 more days. This month my period is supposed to be Oct 27, 2011. however, I have no period signs at all I generally get some acne and sore breasts a week before my period. This month I've had nothing at all. I've found myself to be very tired all the time though. I lost my appetite for a week as well also. I'm not sure if this is just my period being weird or if theres a chance I could be pregnant. I just need opinions, maybe someone has had this happen to them? I'm not stressed out about it. Just more so curious. Thanks for the help!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #2
(female)

amandatbr2 HB User
Re: Not sure whats going on!

Heyy!! My name is Amanda.. And it sounds a lot like your pregnant! id get a test!! I just found out i was pregnant. This is my 2nd time and both times my breasts have been so tender! Everything hurts, even just hugging someone! And being tired! Yep, has happened in both of my pregnancys! It just sounds like it to me! Good luck!!

Old 10-24-2011, 01:39 AM   #3
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: Not sure whats going on!

Hi, when using birth control female's can have sore or swollen breasts, small amount of blood or spotting between periods and lighter periods. Also it can depand on what kind of birth control pills that the female is on. Premenstrual Syndrome symptoms like beast pain and acne are common a week before a female's period. Fatigue such as tiredness and loss of appetite is also symptom of pms. This is cause by hormones. Periods can be different every month. You take a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant. Some of the pms symptoms are similar to pregnancy symptoms.

Closed Thread