It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
(female)

krae1980 HB User
Bacteria Vaginosis

Ok. I need some help. BADLY. I have a hard time dealing with the fact that I have been diagosed with this terrible condition. I am reading some of the older posts and I am getting really freaked out when they state that it comes right back. I have recently been diagonsed with Gout, and did not acquire this untill then. I am currently on Flagyl, two pills twice a day. The side effects are horrendous. I think they are worse than the actual symptoms itsself. I have the excrutiatng back pain. I have the severe nausea and upset stomach. I tell my Dr about these issues and he tells me, there is nothing else he can give me but cream and I have to take the Flagyl. Can someone reccomend something else, or some way do deal with these side effects?

Old 10-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
(female)

barkj6 HB User
Re: Bacteria Vaginosis

I have BV as well and I've tried multiple natural remedies. Everyone's body is different so some may work for you and some may not. Try natural remedies like hydrogen peroxide, greek yogurt, probiotics, etc. Also, I heard VH Essentials BV Treatment works really good, I've been meaning to buy it. It's best to use hypoallergenic, non-scented, mild soap to clean yourself and the same goes for laundry detergent.

Last edited by mod85; 10-24-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread