It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2011, 06:24 AM   #1
(female)

mileybug778 HB User
pill issue, problem, or pregnancy?

I have been on the pill for years and have been very good with taking them. In april of 2011, I switched to the one period every three months pill and had no issues and never missed one. In September of 2011, I had my tonsils taken out -awful! The medication prescribed for.the surgery did state that it could mess with your birth control pills, so if my boyfriend and I did have sex, we used a condom. After recovery from my surgery and I was off the prescribed medication for a week, we started having unprotected sex again. Throughout. The surgery and recovery, I did not miss any pills. A good few weeks into october, every time we had sex, id bleed after. Especially if I orgasmed - even from clitoral stimulation

The random bleeding would stop shortly and would never use a full tampon. It was very red or brown blood and was never painful. Eventually I had a full period - a full few days of straight, normal bleeding. It stopped and the next time we did have sex there was no blood.

I haven't missed a pill in forever, long before all these issues. Im only concerned with why I got a period two weeks out from the sugar pills to cause a period. I am due for my normal period in two days, and am wondering if I should be concerned if I miss it, since I've basically already had this months period as a breakthrough. I am having no pregnancy symptoms that

Closed Thread