It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
(male)

user66 HB User
Unhappy Pregnancy from Precum ??

Hi everybody. In august me and my girlfriend had sex and only one time we didnt use a condom, but anyway i pulled out way before I ejaculated. Even though we became a little paranoid about her being pregnant, when she took the test it came out negative, cause she was 2 days late, than right after it she got her periods. in september we had anal sex unprotected and I didnt ejaculate at all it was only for 2 or 3 minutes. on october the second she got her periods again like she was supossed to, according to her last menstrual cycle. they lastet as normally as usual. in october we didnt have any kind of sexual activity at all, but now she is late with about 4 or 5 days. Anyone has any idea what is happening? she refuses to go on another test becouse she freaks out about this things to often. PLEASE HELP

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
(female)

diamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB Userdiamond839 HB User
Re: Pregnancy from Precum ??

Use a condom!

The Following User Says Thank You to diamond839 For This Useful Post:
user66 (11-08-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #3
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

Hi, if there no sexual activity last month then she can't be pregnant. Plus she had her period last month. There shouldn't be no reason for her to take a pregnancy test. Periods can be late but they start eventually. It depands on the female's cycle. If she's stressing out then that's probably the cause of why she hasn't started her period. Stress can delay a female's period. Stress can cause delay in ovulation which can result in delayed periods. Semen can get a female pregnant but it is unlikely.

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 11-07-2011 at 05:24 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vanilla Kiss For This Useful Post:
user66 (11-08-2011)
Old 11-08-2011, 06:11 AM   #4
(male)

user66 HB User

vanilla thanks, this was really helpful. I know its quite impossible because i have a lot of information , but my gf is really freaking me out. She has heard that some women experience periods even during pregnancy. I know that in this case the possibility is very slim but...i got scared :/ .. i always use protection but this time was a mistake

Old 11-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #5
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

Your welcome. Yes it is possible for some female's experience that. A female can get pregnant when she is on her period. Your girlfriend just needs be calm and relax and not worry so much. If she does that you will feel more better. Remember sex is not a game. It's a big responsibility and it does have consequences.

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 11-08-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Old 11-11-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
(female)

michellegrl HB User

no such thing!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting pregnant from precum

stress can and will delay you sometimes by a few days

Last edited by michellegrl; 11-11-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: added more words

Closed Thread