It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
(male)

jus12 HB User
Unhappy Someone please help me !

I am 19 years old, almost 20. The last two weeks i have been on my period. my normal period only lasts up to 4 days and i've had alot of clotting with pain in both of my lower sides. I went to the Dr and they said there was nothing wrong. but obvioulsy it is if it is still continuing. Some days it could be almost gone and the next day right back again ! Is anyone else like this or have been like this ? It's a big pain in the ***, especially when i already went to the DR !!

Old 11-17-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
(female)

shortstak HB User
Re: Someone please help me !

Go to another doctor and get a second opinion.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #3
(female)

usagiluong HB User
Re: Someone please help me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jus12 View Post
I am 19 years old, almost 20. The last two weeks i have been on my period. my normal period only lasts up to 4 days and i've had alot of clotting with pain in both of my lower sides. I went to the Dr and they said there was nothing wrong. but obvioulsy it is if it is still continuing. Some days it could be almost gone and the next day right back again ! Is anyone else like this or have been like this ? It's a big pain in the ***, especially when i already went to the DR !!
hi, i am not expert in this situation but experienced enough to give some useful advices for you. However, i think as the doctor said, quite normal and there's no need too worry.
in fact, i often use some paracetamols under the doctor direction as i got too painful.
hope you pass it over soon. Share more if you have any problems

Closed Thread