It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2011, 11:51 PM   #1
(female)

Yaksh HB User
He wont go all the way in

i had my first intercourse 2 days ago but his penis wont go all the way in it seemed like it was trying to go thru a brick wall and it was so painful, when he tried to get past it my whole body just moved backwards, we tried 3 times and its the same thing everytime, i tried being on top and it didnt do any good, he fingered me and i did that too -with 2 fingers-, we both wanted this so much, hes gentle and am not nervous -or i think i am not-, yea we used alot of lubricant i think my vagina is very tight -and my body is tiny-, hes never been with a virgin before and ive never had anything go inside before, so should we just keep trying to let it in, is it normal for the vagina to be that tight and try to push it out?

Old 11-18-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

JanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB User
Re: He wont go all the way in

I think you need a careful assessment of your problem by a doctor who is trained in dealing with inability to have intercourse. It could be that your hymen, the piece of skin at the entrance to your vagina, is still intact, but you should get yourself checked out. If it is an intact hymen, it's easily treated. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread