It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2011, 04:30 AM   #1
(female)

questions12345 HB User
Little white spots on vagina

I noticed that for several weeks sometimes I have little white spots in my vagina. its very small, it doesnt itch at all, and i dont think it is bumpy. Also, it goes away with water. Should I be worried though? Could this be a sign of yeast infection? Because about 3 months ago me and my boyf had a yeast infection scare. He has the symptoms, (genital itchiness and rash), and while I dont have any symptom whatsoever, I'm thinking that I might be the one who infects him since normally girls carry the disease right? So...could this be yeast infection? Sorry for the long and maybe confusing question.

Old 11-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #2
(female)

Chasmira HB User
Re: Little white spots on vagina

Could be, yes. Women can have few to no symptoms. I've dealt with them, and while my husband doesn't seem prone to catching them from me, this is still possible, for men and women to pass them back and forth. I suggest you both get treated. Make sure you see a doctor, because if you decided to treat the infection yourself and it's not really a yeast infection, you can make things worse for yourself! If over the counter drugs don't work, try natural inserts like Yeast Arrest, experiment with supplements like Garlic, and eat a healthy, sugar-free, white flour-free diet. Research the web and experiment. Not to freak you out! But for some, like me, getting rid of such infections can be tricksy.

Hope ay of this helps!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #3
(female)

someone2talk2me HB Usersomeone2talk2me HB User
Re: Little white spots on vagina

Hi questions ,

It may be that you have a yeast infection . Although to be sure you should get checked by an obgyn to make sure of what it is . Good luck

Closed Thread