It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #1
(female)

xTaiga HB User
Arrow Blood in my discharge well after my period?!

I'm really worried. After my period, I got a few days of brown vaginal discharge (like usual) as it was coming to an end. A few days later I think I got my normal white discharge but then it started going brown again and a few days ago I noticed a bit of red blood mixed in when I wiped. The day before I noticed, I masturbated and I'm not sure how clean the thing I used was and now I'm worrying (I am a very likely candidate for OCD) that it's a disease or cancer or something awful. I don't want to tell my mom because I'm a really shy person and I don't want to go to a doctor but she'll probably force me to go to one. Yesterday after school, my underwear had brown vaginal discharge in it and when I wipe I still sometimes see a bit of red. I never had this before. I'm 14 and I got my period a day before my 13th birthday, I believe. It's always heavy and I don't take birth control because I'm not sure if I have my mom's disease. I've never been sexually active other than masturbating, either. I know I have irregular periods, but I think I would've gotten that last one a lot earlier if I wasn't worrying. This year was my first one in highschool and I had already been worrying a lot about something because of my OCD so I believe that delayed it for some time. I got my period on November 8th and it lasted as long as normal but the brown vaginal discharge was still there (faint but still there). I asked a question similar to this on Yahoo and people were mentioning things like infections, diseases, cancer, and seeing a gynecologist. I really don't want to go to a doctor but I don't want to find out that I have some disease/infection/cancer either! I'm really scared. Also, I thought I was peeing more than usually but I'm pretty positive now it's because I've been drinking a lot more water since my house ran out of Coke like I drink normally. My diet isn't too healthy. I'm 100lbs and about 5"6, although I'm in healthy condition. But I never had this before. Just over a week after my period and the day after masturbating I noticed the blood when I wiped and now I'm in hysterics. I just want to know if it's anything I SHOULD be in hysterics about and what it might be.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread