It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
(female)

blf2015 HB User
Question Can a doctor tell if I'm a virgin or not?

Okay, my parents are flipping out because some girl told them that I was sleeping around. I'm nowhere near close with my parents, so I did not tell them that I was not a virgin. I'm not " sleeping around " but I'm not a virgin. I told them that I was. They set up a doctors appointment for me to go see if I really am or not. Can the doctors tell if I'm a virgin or not? and if I was to tell them that I didn't want my parents to know if I was or not, would they tell them that I didn't want them to know?

Old 11-27-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
(female)

blf2015 HB User
Re: Can a doctor tell if I'm a virgin or not?

Could a tampon have broken my hymen?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2011, 04:28 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

A doctor cannot tell whether you are a virgin or not. He can tell whether or not you have a hymen but if it is no longer there he cannot tell why it is gone nor what happened to it.

Also, I doubt any respectable physician would honor your parents' request.

The Following User Says Thank You to Titchou For This Useful Post:
blf2015 (11-27-2011)
Old 11-28-2011, 12:45 AM   #4
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blf2015 View Post
Could a tampon have broken my hymen?
A tampon can break a female's hymen. But depending on the shape of the hymen it also might not break it.

Closed Thread