It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
(female)

EdwK2008 HB User
Colposcopy

I'm 22 and in July 2010 I had my first abnormal pap in an ER, they said it was probably nothing, okay, rest assured.

I went to the family planning clinic in November of 2010 to get on BC, pap came back as LSIL w/ endometrial cells, mild/moderate dysplasia.

I was told I needed a Colp. I went in Dec. 9th 2010 for my first Colp, came back as CIN III.

I had a LEEP January of 2011, a few Colp's with a new gyn, and a destruction of a CIN III vulvar lesion, I re-papped in May 2011 and it came back normal.

In November of 2011, the
anniversary of my abnormal pap in 2010, I went in for my yearly pap, after Thanksgiving I got the call that it was LSIL again, mild dysplasia, and I needed ANOTHER Colp.

I went in yesterday, and the doctor couldn't believe I was already in this situation again, she took 3 endocervical samples and 3 outside cervical samples.

I explained to her I have chronic cervix pain, I get shooting pains, it hurts to even be swabbed, yet I've been tested for PID numerous times, and I don't have it.

Also, after the biopsies it took 10-15 minutes for her to get my cervix to stop bleeding, which she stated wasn't normal. And that's never happened to me before.

Anyone have cervical issues and have pain and what not?

What is it?

Anyone have issues with the biopsy site not stopping bleeding with the gunk to make it stop on it? Not AFTER I mean still on the table and the doctor is doing a thousand things down there saying "well this isn't good, can't get ya to stop bleeding"

I'm 22, I'm terrified, this last year has been a long road, and I'm not seeing any end in site!

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: EdwK2008
R2W (01-20-2012), slenderella (01-05-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread