It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
(female)

lamador HB User
right ovary pain, not a cyst..PLease help

Hi,
I am 23 and I am having right ovary pain it comes and goes but its like a stabbing pain and makes me crumble over in pain. Yesterday I started to bloat, to the point I looked 4 months pregnant and i was peeing a lot. The pain was radiating down my leg whenever I walked. It only last a few minutes and comes and goes. and I know that I have a lot of follicles so I assumed it was a cyst that ruptured and went to the emergency room(my pcp told me to do this) they did blood work and ultrasound and said everything looked normal, saw no cyst and bloodwork was good. Im not pregnant and I am on birthcontrol. Lately I have been experiencing extreme fatigue and also am nauseous around the time i have the pain. this has been going on for a few months now. anyone have any idea whats this is? ( i have no appendix, i had that removed in 2006, so its not my appendix)
(A little bit more about me--- i am married and have been with my now husband since i was 15, he has been my only partner and we have two healthy babies. we are both clean of stds)

Old 03-16-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
(female)

lulu23 HB Userlulu23 HB User
Re: right ovary pain, not a cyst..PLease help

Whenever I've had a UTI, I didn't have the "classic" symptoms but instead bloating and "ovary pain" always on the same side. It would get bad enough that I would be doubled over and sitting on my butt ALWAYS made the pain worse. I wonder if perhaps you are experiencing the same thing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #3
(female)

flamepro136 HB User

I'm sorry you're going through the pain,I've had the same thin and still going through that. I had an endometrial ablation done last year because my doc found a blood fibrous tumer protruding inside of my uterus. I was fine for 2-3 months,and now the pain is back..seems to always be on my right side and the pain goes down my leg. I really hope you get relief soon. I just wanted to let you know you're not the only one that has the type of pain.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #4
(female)

flamepro136 HB User

I'm 31,have 3 kids and married almost 12 years now. Had problems the last 4 years and wanting to see a different doc about the pain..my other doc won't do anything now and the pain has come back. I'm thinking about having a hyst done since I already had my tubes tied. I wish you goodluck!!

Old 03-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
(female)

jojo1212 HB User

I am almost 40, married with 2 kids. Recently had the same symptons. My GYN did an ultasound, and found nothing. I recently had an IUD taken out and she said that was probably the reason for the pain. But the pain, fatigue and sickness were getting worse.
While watching TV, I saw the Mirena commercial and it mentioned Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and pelvic pain. I went online and read all the symptons. BINGO.
I am antibiotics and feel so much better.
Not sure of your situatation, but my doctor said PID can just happens. Good Luck!

Old 04-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #6
(female)

princesspeanut HB User

I am having a lot of the same symptoms. Last May I was DX with large complex cysts that went away with my birth control that the Gyn prescribed me. 2 months ago, I started having a lot of the same symptoms that I had when I had those large cysts.
I just had another internal ultrasound and there is nothing there but the ovary. I am nauseated, tired and I get the pain radiating down my thigh sometimes, along with the general pelvic discomfort.
He changed my birth control prescript. and said it could be from scarring from the past ovarian cysts rupturing or having otherwise deteriorated. Or, endometriosis. He'd (and I'd) prefer to not do laparoscopy at this point unless the pain gets really bad, or the cysts return.
So, I don't have much helping words other than possible endometriosis or past cysts?

Closed Thread