It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
(female)

beachygrl HB User
May be Prego... Freaking out

Where to even begin...
I'm 28 and I think I may be pregnant to my boyfriend that I have been dating for the past 3 months. If I am, how do I tell him? How do I tell my family or even coworkers? 3 months of dating, really? I can only imagine what people will say or think. I think I am just shocked by this since I've always had long term (meaning 3+ years) relationships. I just recenetly got out of one over the summer because I wanted to find a guy to settle down with. I am freaking out also because my sister is trying to have a baby at no luck. I am freaking out because I just recently got promoted in my company and actually was making a name for myself. If someone asked me this time last year what I was doing, I would have probably said I would still be with Kevin since I never thought I would get the courage to break up with him. I never thought in a million years I would find a great guy. Yet, with maybe being pregnant maybe this great guy isnt a great guy. What if he says its not his or gets angry over it? I have so many thoughts going through my mind right now. I could be freaking out over nothing.
To give some insight... I just dont feel right. My stomach is just weird. I cant pin point the words to say how my stomach feels, but its a feeling I have never had before. I have felt sick every morning for the past three mornings, but I havent thrown up. I feel like I have to but I just dont. My belly out of no where started pussing yesterday (which is that even a sign?), and I have had back aches (but thats common for me). Recently I have had bad acid reflects even when not eating. Which I am not even hungry. This will sound gross and I am sorry... I feel like I am creaming down below (if that makes any sense). Im not, but I feel like I am. Anyone have any thoughts or advice or anything? I think writing this out would help me just clear my head.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: May be Prego... Freaking out

Hi,
First of all you need to do a Pregnancy Test especially if you have missed any periods.
It's possible just a Reflux problem as that would cause Nausea. Also IBS can do the same and having IBS myself I suffer with all sorts of strange stomach sensations and Nausea.
Hope you find the answer and good luck,

Solofelix.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Yes, definitely take a pregnancy test if you haven't already because it's very possible that you may have some other problem not at all pregnancy related. Until you take the test, you will not know, so I suggest you do that ASAP.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #4
(female)

beachygrl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
Hi,
First of all you need to do a Pregnancy Test especially if you have missed any periods.
It's possible just a Reflux problem as that would cause Nausea. Also IBS can do the same and having IBS myself I suffer with all sorts of strange stomach sensations and Nausea.
Hope you find the answer and good luck,

Solofelix.

I was just on my period. Now that I think of it... my period was actually quite painful. I had really bad cramps to the point of having to stay home from going out, being really cold, not being able to warm my feet up. My period ended around March 4. I had sex twice on March 10 and another time on March 12. March 13, before I went to bed I noticed dry skin or something under my belly ring. So I cleaned it out. I woke up with my belly being all dry of some type of dried puss so I took the dry puss off. Its being on going since then. My belly button on the inside is red, like really red. Ive noticed that I have felt extremely nauseas during the day. I also feel like I have vaginal discharge (at least the feeling) but I dont see anything really. My stomach (more so the top left but like the center too is like a full pressure pain feeling. Last night the pain was pretty bad so I went to bed. I woke up this morning ok. Ive been up for about 5 hours and I just ate a muffin and I am starting to feel nauseas. Im not sure if because I am freaking out and because belly buttons gross me out that I am like feeling this way... but something just feels off.
Do you still think it could be me being pregant? Since I just had my period end on March 4 how soon can I take a test? Cause if I can take it now I will run out of work and get one cause this whole thing is just killing me.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:21 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

I have done a test myself just 10 days after my period and got a correct result.
I still think your symptoms sound more like a stomach issue eg Reflux/Gerd or even Candida.
Look up these two conditions and see the similarities.
I think you should take the test and if you still have doubts go to your Dr or Family Planning Clinic who will do a test for you.

Solofelix.

"Anxiety can cause stomach problems" Do the test for peace of mind!!....

"Anxiety can cause stomach problems"

Closed Thread

Tags
freaking out, pregnancy advice