It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #1
(female)

pat792 HB User
Bloating and Abdomen pain hours after rough sex?

So today my boyfriend and I had rough sex and I am pretty sure he hit my cervix quite a few times. We stopped because of the pain. About 5 minutes after, I began to get shooting pains in my abdomen and hot flashes. Later it turned to nausea, a feeling that i had to go to the bathroom (number 2), and pain/discomfort in the abdomen with bloating. It has been about 5 or 6 hours and I am still extremely bloated and gassy with some discomfort. What could have caused this?

Old 03-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Bloating and Abdomen pain hours after rough sex?

It does seem related to the sex, considering the timing.

I would take some over the counter pain relief, keep hydrated and rest until you feel better.

Is this the first time you have had this reaction to rough sex, or is that a common experience for you? There are delicate tissue and lots of nerve endings in the area that could easily react to the abrasive nature of rough sex.

I would definitely allow yourself plenty of time to recover, and maybe reconsider the rough stuff if it leaves you so uncomfortable.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
(female)

pat792 HB User

It is not the first time I feel something like this. However, this time it was worse than any other time. Whenever I would feel something like this, it would be after my boyfriend goes very deep, but it never left me as uncomfortable and in such pain as yesterday.

I am still bloated and incredibly gassy and constipated

Last edited by pat792; 03-25-2012 at 09:54 AM.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

twohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB User

I could be several things or a combination - endometriosis, infection (yeast, bacterial, or virus), or even just the constipation itself.

Might help to go with the easiest to fix first - do some research on preventing and fixing constipation. There are various fiber supplements, stool softners like magnesium and Colace, drinking a TON of water, eating lots of fruits and veggies (especially veggies), and eating whole wheat or whole grains. Try doing this for 2 weeks and see if your issues get better.

If not, visit your doctor to have a further work up.

Best wishes!

Old 03-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
(female)

pat792 HB User

I don't usually get these pains. It only happens occasionally (maybe once or twice in a span of 3-5 months) when my boyfriend goes too deep and too rough.

Can this still be as serious as endometriosis?

Old 03-25-2012, 06:56 PM   #6
(female)

pat792 HB User

It is not nearly as painful as yesterday anymore. However, I am still pretty bloated, gassy, and constipated. I also feel a bit of soreness near my uterus which could have been because of him hitting my cervix.

It is the end of my cycle and I am supposed to be getting my period within the next few days. I am wondering if a change in my hormones is also contributing to this bloating.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
(female)

pat792 HB User

anyone have any advice for me?

Closed Thread