It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
(female)

pinkloverbaby HB User
Groin lump, early pregnancy?

Hello..

I have a lump in my groin, maybe a swollen lymph node?
Could this be associated in any way with early pregnancy?
HIGHLY DOUBT its STD or cancerous related.
In insurance limbo right now as I'm waiting on a new job offer so cannot really go to a doctor..

Old 04-09-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Dark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB UserDark Stranger HB User
Re: Groin lump, early pregnancy?

I doubt it would be pregnancy-related. I have about three or four little lumps in my groin about the size of nickels and they've been there for about 8 years. They haven't grown or given me problems - they just get a little tender during my period.

I have no idea what they are. If I had to put my money on anything, it would be either lymph nodes or maybe ovary cysts. I'm not saying any of this is guaranteed since I'm not a doctor and can't diagnose over the internet. I seriously doubt it's cancer, and any STDs that are strictly internal tend to not produce lumps.

Whatever it is, I think it's safe to assume the issue isn't so bad that it requires immediate medical attention. I think you can safely wait until you've got insurance lined up to see a doctor, though if you experience very sudden, acute symptoms (like severe pain), go to a doctor then. Very sudden, very severe pain usually is a sing of something very bad that must be dealt with immediately.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Stranger For This Useful Post:
pinkloverbaby (04-12-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread