It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #1
(female)

brightstar01 HB User
Question Weird vagina opening

Ok im 25 years old and been with my partner for six years, last year i noticed that there was some weird skin in my vagina hole the there is skin bloking the acctual hole that i cant see it but my bf penis is able to go through it, there is also two piece of pink skin in there that id loose and floppy they are next together kind of longish and thin i looked at pictures of warts and dose not resemble them what so ever my partner looked and said it just look like extra skin since ive had this a year ago i dont seem to have anymore at all and have never notice anything unusual on my bf penis so what is this? Also i decided to get a mirror and look one day to see where my wee was coming from and it ic comeing from the same hole i have sex from and period etc i couldnt see a ureather anywhere, i dont know if thats is a reason why i have extra skin there, im really confused my vagina dosent look normal to me please help ...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2012, 07:18 AM   #2
(female)

brightstar01 HB User
Re: Weird vagina opening

Anyone? ? Someone must have an idea?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2012, 08:23 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

If you're 25 and sexually active you should be having yearly appointments with a gynecologist who would be able to tell you if anything is wrong just by looking at you. I have no idea what you're talking about based on your description and besides your writing is very hard to understand so I can't tell you what it is. A doctor would tell you right away if it's normal or not.

Old 05-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
(female)

brightstar01 HB User

Sorry i am writeing on iphone and its quite hard to write a long message on it lol what i mean is that my vagina hole is blocked by lots of skin and two bits of floppy like skin growths i cant see the acctual hole but my bf still able to put his penis in it, confuseing ay? X

Old 05-24-2012, 08:49 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Like I said, go see a doctor. They will tell you within 2 seconds if anything is wrong.

Strange, I'm also typing in an iPhone and I only rarely misspell words. You might want to check the settings for autocorrect because there's probably something wrong with it.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:19 AM   #6
(female)

brightstar01 HB User

Im to scared to go to doctors

Old 05-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #7
(female)

junebugzz HB Userjunebugzz HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightstar01 View Post
Im to scared to go to doctors
I've been to scared to go to the doctor alot of times but once you go you feel 100% better..please go..for your own peace of mine.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:02 AM   #8
(female)

brightstar01 HB User

It might have always been there but im not sure as never looked before hand but if my wee come out of wrong hole there must be a problem somewhere surely?

Old 05-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #9
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

I doubt seriously that you are urinating from your vagina. You're just having difficulty seeing what all is there. Sounds like perhaps your hymen is still partially attached. A gyno can snip that easily. Please go see one. You are far to old to not be having annual exams - esp since you are sexually active. There is no reason to be afraid. I assure you that the odss are that nothing serious is wrong with you. Good luck.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #10
(female)

joyfulgirl34 HB User
Smile Re: Weird vagina opening

i too, have this skin coming from the actual opening of my vagina, inside my labia minora. it didn't appear until i'd been sexually active for about 5 years. i can clearly see my urethra so i can't offer advice on that part but i have asked my doctor about these flaps ( more like points of a star in my case, and really just one top and one bottom) of bright pink skin and she assured me not to worry. she said they are just extra skin and that all vaginas are different. i have asked sexual partners about it and they said they've never seen it before but didn't seem bothered by it. i still feel embarrassed by it but i'm trying to work on accepting myself and being grateful for the body i have! i actually know one other woman who complained to my sister about how strange her vagina looked- and she described this exact situation. i say if it doesnt cause you pain or irritation then try to work on accepting yourself and loving your body no matter how "weird" you think it is. if you're really worried go to your doctor, mine definitely made me feel better it. i just had a pap and pelvic a few days ago and she said "nothing of note here, everything looks fine!". just remember when it comes to vaginas, there is no "normal". hope this helped a little!

Closed Thread