It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #1
(female)

msbones HB User
Sore Nipples?

For the last 3 days my nipples been really sore and hard with slight breast tenderness, it hurts to wear a bra or any kind of shirt. Im active, but don't exercise. I have a decent diet and don't eat much junk food. I am on BC pills, Aviane. I was off of it for 3 months and started taking it again, I am the 2nd month. Have never had breast or nipple soreness in the 3 years I have been on these pills. I just had my period June 23-26 and I'm not supposed to start until the 21st. My period was fairly light (kind of normal), but a couple days after my period I had some light pink discharge when I went to the bathroom. A day before my period I took a PT because I was nervous after not being on my pills, it came up negative. Could it have been a false positive and could I be pregnant, or is there another explanation for why I am in so much pain?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Sore Nipples?

Going off BC and then back on can confuse your body, and it can affect your menstrual cycle. Of course, false negative pregnancy tests are also possible.

You could take a pregnancy test again. The later you test, the more accurate it is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
(female)

msbones HB User
Re: Sore Nipples?

Thanks for the advice! I was thinking about getting another test tomorrow just to see. Thanks again! (:

Closed Thread