About 3 weeks ago I began my normal period, though it only lasted 4 days while I'm accustomed to 5 or 6. I had recently started birth control (on the day my period began) but after my period ended I missed 2 days. When I started taking it again after the missed days I started my period AGAIN this time for 6 days, but it was more like spotting.. just constantly. A week after that (today) I started my period AGAIN, but I stopped taking my birth control too. (yes, i talked to my gyno first.)
Things that might be important:
- I had a cervical biopsy yesterday
- I take trileptal and minocycline and another, though temporary, antibiotic for bronchitis.
- I have had unprotected sex with multiple partners recently.
- My mom had endometriosis.
- I'm 16 years old with a BMI of about 24.
- I'm normally very regular.
If anyone could tell me what to do/what could possibly be wrong that'd be awesome. (: