It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
(female)

Guest921 HB User
novasure ablasion 1 week ago

I had a novasure ablasion 7-25-12, 1 week ago today. I lost my job 2 days later after being off on suspension. So as of 8-1-12, I no longer have health insurance. I think I am doing ok, but I have a few concerns, probably because of my lack of insurance. I am still having alot of cramping and pain. I have issues with my lower and upper back so I am on prescription pain medication for these issues. They do help with the pain, but my concern with that is that I may be overlooking a problem from the procedure. So far I am still having a dark red to brownish colored discharge, but I was on my period when I had the procedure done. I have also noticed a sour smell, but it is not an overwhelming odor. As of yet, I have not noticed signs of a fever, but I don't have a themometer to double check this. Also, I kept a friends 3 yr old the 2 days after my procedure and did have to pick him up several times. I'd like to believe that is why I am still having so much pain. He weighs 40 pounds and I probably should not have lifted him. I have a follow up visit scheduled for 8-13-12, which thankfully is covered by my insurance as part of the procedure. Should I be worried about my symptoms? They sound like they could possibly be a normal part of the healing process. Or should I go on and call my doctor? I can not afford the office visit, but if I am honestly having a problem, waiting for my follow up visit may be a bad idea. Has anyone been through a similiar post procedure story? Any advice? I am very stressed and don't want add the cost of an unnecessary office visit, if I don't need to.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread