It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
(female)

Megsays HB User
I know none of you know for sure - but answer if you have an opinion?

Like said in the title - I know no one can say for sure, but I needed a little advice from you all.

I'm 23. My boyfriend and I are sexually active without protection of any form (pills, condoms .. nothing). We aren't trying but aren't not trying?

My last period was August 9. It was a little longer than usual - got off around the 15.

I 'should have' ovulated around the 23-25. We had intercourse 19-26, twice he 'finished', others were withdrawal method.

I woke up feeling a little wetness down below so went to the bathroom. It was clear/milky white discharge along with brown blood. Not A TON but enough to wipe on the toilet paper and when I wiped again it was a little brighter. I've been lightly cramping here and there, but nothing like I usually do on my period. My period is due to start on Sept 8-9ish .. so I don't know what this is exactly? I've been stressed lately and am wondering if this could be my period, or if it could be implantation bleeding?

Anyway, any info, input .. whatever, will be graciously accepted.

Thanks!

Closed Thread