It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
(female)

dynestys mommy HB User
Ok so my question for everyone is this--

I had sex a few hours before my period started back in April on the 19th((he pulled out))and i spotted for three days which is very unusual,, then i had sex with my other partner on April 25 or 26th. On May 30th i found out i was pregnant & i was told i concieved anywhere from May 1-5 making my due date Jan. 24, 2013-- who is more likely to be my childs father #1 or #2 because to be honest im am so confused on which one it is and i dont want to mislead anyone and also according to the weekly charts implantation causes spotting so im wondering if my light spotting in April was the egg being implanted i really would appriciate any and everyones input....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
(female)

lil mizz J HB User
Re: Ok so my question for everyone is this--

Hmm, well my advise from being a mother and reading all the books and things like that I would assume #1 would be the father.. I am only saying this because when I was trying to get preg I know I had to wait 2 wks after having sex during ovulation (when ur most fertile) to find out if I was preg.. And if you were ovulating on the 19th, two wks later would have been between the 1st and 5th..
This is not a fool proof answer tho and either could be, the only way you will know for sure is probably a paternity test..
Hope this helps you!

The Following User Says Thank You to lil mizz J For This Useful Post:
dynestys mommy (09-26-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2012, 04:41 PM   #3
(female)

dynestys mommy HB User

Thank you but im still confused cause my period or "spotting" was not late it came on time so i did not miss a period until May so when do you ovulate before or after your period??

Old 09-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #4
(female)

lil mizz J HB User

Ok, lets start with your period.. it should go period(week) then 2wks till ovulation (which usually is 1-3 days long) and then another 2wks and you should get your period again or this would be were you would be able to test to see if your preg.. But depending on how ur cycle is, if its regular or not it could vary a few days..

Old 09-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Ovulation date is usually calculated by going back 14 days from the date your period is due. You didn't say in your post when your period was due, so it's really hard to guess which guy could be the father.

But since your doc told you you probably conceived May 1-5th and guy #2 is closer to that time, that would make him the more likely candidate.

Also, if you had sex a few hours before your period started (guys #1), it's very unlikely that that was implantation bleeding (that takes a few days).

All that said though, it is a very tricky one!

Ultrasounds are usually very very accurate in telling you exactly how old the foetus is. Have you had an ultrasound?

Closed Thread