It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
(female)

pinkrosie HB User
Unhappy STD help? info.. your opinions... ?

Dear Someone...

a couple of weeks ago, i was having these weird lower abdominal pains. at first i thought nothing of it, but as time went on, i began to notice how annoying it was. well i actually just got back from the doctor today.

(keep in mind) I'm a sophomore in college and still live at home with my parents. i don't drive, but i support myself. have a job, pay for my own school and all. my parents are a little overprotective with me because i'm the youngest in my family.

well lately, my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex. sometimes he pulls out, sometimes he doesn't. although i have not gotten pregnant yet, i'm not sure if i am now. planning on getting a test tonight!!
Anyway, i've been having this white, milkly discharge come out from..down there.. and it smells bad. last wendsday-friday, i started running at the park, and when i got home all this white stuff came out from inside me. and all the abdominal pains i had went away.

i went to the doctor today, (my mom was with me, but waiting outside)
and the doctor started asking me all these questions. i answered and told her everything, but now i'm kind of scared that my mom will find out that i'm not a virgin anymore. we don't talk about this kind of stuff, and it was actually my sister that had to tell me about sex and periods, babies..but like i said, what do i say to my mom if she finds out that i might have some kind of STD?

and i did some research, i think i might have chlamydia. the doctor said she would give me antibiotics. i haven't picked up the prescription yet, but will it fully go away? are there any side effects i have to worry about? will my boyfriend have to get tested too? can guys even get chlamydia? i'm sorry, i'm so new to all this. all the research i found online has confused me, and i've never been to a gynecologist. i'm absolutely terrified. i feel so disgusted in myself..please heeeelpppppp

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread