It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
(female)

niknolan HB User
Breast pain

My breasts are so sore. I am small chested B cup and both my breast have this intense pain even with the bra. Got a memo done and there is no lump.
Do you know what it could be. There is no lumps just pain!!

Old 09-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
(female)

fionalopl HB User
Re: Breast pain

Maybe you should get fitted for a bra, as you may be a different size than you originally thought this can make your breasts hurt. Saying that the pain could be from something completely different and so maybe you should get checked out with the doctor just be safe. Also if you are near your period or around it your breasts can become sore then.
Still if you are anxious then please see a doctor as it could be something different, I am just speaking from personal experience

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Breast pain

Hi,
Do you have the pain when you are not wearing a bra. As the previous person said it could be a bad fitting bra.
If it is still there when you dont wear a bra then it could very likely be hormonal.
See your Dr for advice, if all was well with the mamograme then it does not sound serious but there may well be a treatment for this,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread