It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
(female)

felicha HB User
Unhappy 26 years old and little to no sex drive

Hello, I am a 26 year old female and I have been married to my husband for 4 years. We have two beautiful daughters together so obviously we have had sex and enjoyed it at one time. But I have no sex drive at all anymore. Everyday when he gets home I am just dreading the time he ask me if I'm horny and I always say no because Im not.. I just usually go ahead and let him climb on and do his thing so he will leave me alone.. But he is 44 years old and I dont think he completely understands what I go through on a day to day basis... I have a 2 year old and a 3 year old to deal with all day everyday. and I have to deal with his smart mouth 13 year old daughter that has absolutely no respect for me... He is always horny and ready to go but im not I love him more than anything but I dont know what to do I am in a lose lose situation we have sex because I just want him to leave me alone i am always tired, I think I may have a hormone imbalance but unfortunately I cant afford to go to the doctor. I just want to know if anyone has any advice that may help me.. He doesnt romance me or make me feel special anymore and I just dont have any desire for sex anymore because he just wants to get his rocks off and doesnt care if I get off to. Please Help Me Figure Out What To Do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
sexual arousal disorder, sexual desire, sexual health women