It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
(female)

klk0810 HB User
Question could i be pregnant? strange period, neg hpt.

Hi. I'm a newbie here. A little background information, I am 32 years old, married, and no children. I took a hpt yesterday morning and this morning. Both were negative. My cycle each month is normally 5 to 6 days long with days 2 &3 being heavy days. September 27 my cycle started like normal, very light and pink. Day 2 was heavy but light compared to what it normally is. day 3 was like day 1, very light and pink. By the evening of day 3 my period was over. On October 2, that evening , I had slight cramping with lower back pain and light pink spotting. The same day I had some brown bleeding with a bit of red but no more than what a panty liner could handle. After about an hour it disappeared. Yesterday I had an extreme headache with light cramping but no spotting or anything. I have no idea what's going on. Anyone have any idea what could be going on or if I could be pregnant? I realize it was probably too early to take a pregnancy test. I look forward to any help or advice anyone can offer. Thank you ahead of time for your responses.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:02 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: could i be pregnant? strange period, neg hpt.

Not sure what your problem is but regarding the HPT, I got a correct reading 10 days after a missed period.
Why not leave it for another week and try again, HPTs are generally reliable. See your Dr if you dont want to wait any longer.

Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
(female)

CuriousNikky HB User
Re: could i be pregnant? strange period, neg hpt.

So I use to be on the pill. Andafro about nearly a month I have stopped taking it. Both my partner and I are trying for a baby, basically how soon can I take a pregnancy test. The reason why I ask is that we had unprotected sex and then the day after towards the end of the day I started bleeding but it was very light and only lasted two days. There has been several encounters of trying for a baby since then and its coming up to that time of the month. Could I be pregnant even though I bled for two days ? Or should I wait to see if the other encounters since then affects me and miss my monthly?? Confused on what to do.

Closed Thread