It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
(female)

Nikki1972 HB User
Please help, i think im goin mad.

Ive never done anything like this before but im hoping that by telling my story, some one out there will be able to help, advise or say 'thats what i went through'..Firstly hello everyone..My names Nikki and im 40 years old. I have 2 girls who are 17 and 19 years old. I am in a new relationship and he is 13 years older than me.He also has kids. He and i would like a child of our own and we are trying. I know that this may sound very wierd to some people but we feel that we have been good parents to our kids and we both have so much more to give as parents.. this trying period has only just started but the problem is that i dont know if i ovulate anymore? I had the coil removed about 6 months ago and nothing has happened yet although i know that its proberly, going to take quite a long time if at all for me to fall pregnant. I suffer from endometrosis aswell. My periods are so irregular that i have never known when i have ovulated and this is always been the norm for me. More recently i have had my period about every 14-16 days, which is a real pain but again part of what i have come to accept, but this month its been 20 days before ive started to bleed and very light bleeding. about 10 days ago i had a very light blood like discharge for a day...now im very confused as i am used to extremly heavy periods and for long periods of time and them not much break before i am on again. Could this be the menopause or could i actually be pregnant?..I did a test 6 days ago and it was negative...can someone advise please

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread