It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
(female)

spooky93 HB User
Please help!

I'll give you background to better understand.

On October 4, I went to the doctor complaining about throat pain. He said that it looked normal but red and gave me amoxicillin to clear it up if it was strep (that weekend was our Canadian Thanksgiving and the doctor's office would've been closed). The next day, my throat hurt even more so I began taking the medication, 3 times a day for 10 days. On the Saturday (October 6th) I had sex with a new guy that I'm seeing that said he hadn't had sex since his last relationship (3 months ago, I really do believe him- he's a very honest person) and on the 7th, we had sex again. A couple days later, I felt like I was getting a yeast infection, like I do when I take any kind of penicillin. So I stopped the medication. We did not use condoms or lube, and I am on the nuvaring. I had a pelvic screening in September with a pap smear and was tested for STD's including gonorrhea and chlamydia with a urine test (I'm assuming they came back negative because my doctor's office only calls if something does come back with the testing. I also saw him and he never mentioned anything- he would've).

But anywho, I still had a slight itch later that week but nothing out of the norm for me and it felt like my yeast infection was no longer there but I was still very dry and chafed from being with him from the last time. Last Thursday, we had had sex again, multiple times- anal, vaginal and he came in me (this time we did use lube, but no condoms, I was very dry which is abnormal for me). On Friday, I was fine but then on Saturday I was itchy, red, but hardly swollen. I had a yellowish, odorless discharge in the morning and the rest of the day was clear. Saturday night I had put canestan external cream on to soothe the itchy/burning and it had worked, but the itchy/burn came and went throughout the night.

Now today (Sunday October 14), my vaginal opening and libia are swollen, red, and very dry. The itching comes and goes and this morning I had a white discharge (snot-like, I guess you would say) and I've been applying the canestan cream. I'm hoping to get an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to get his opinion and some medication hopefully. When I apply the cream, I can feel how dry my opening is, and it worries me because it doesn't feel as smooth as it usually is.

I'm just wondering if anyone could help me and give some insight to whether it's an STD, a yeast infection, or a BV. It would help so much. Thank you to anyone who can help me, it's greatly appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
(female)

spooky93 HB User
Re: Please help!

Is anyone able to help at all? I'd really like it if anyone could!

Closed Thread

Tags
itchy, please help diagnosis, red, scared, vaginal dryness