It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
(female)

Carly42 HB User
Pregnant or parinoid?

Hi, I had sex July 13th for the first time. No protection but he used the pull out method way before he.. you know. Well, my first period after I had sex was super heavy and was 2 days late. However, ever since then my periods have been lighter and one day earlier and early by 4-7 days defiantly not the same as my regular flow also I have hardly had cramps. I took 3 pregnancy tests one 7-26 the other 9-16 and the most recent 9-29. All negative. I have had some symptoms such as I feel like my belly is getting larger and some nausea. I have also just started to work out again in August for at least 8 hours a day doing strength training. Please tell me if there is any possible way I could be pregnant.
Also I feel like I have a heart beat in my stomach. I weigh 115 pounds. Maybe it could be my aortic valve or am I parinoid

Old 10-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Pregnant or parinoid?

You are not pregnant. The first period you had after the sex would have cleared out any possibility. The pregnancy tests were negative. Stop stressing about it. First-time sex can upset your hormones a bit. As for the other "symptoms", they mean nothing. Relax! Sera

The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph For This Useful Post:
Carly42 (10-14-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
paranoid, pregnancy, pregnant