It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
(female)

michsaj HB User
Post menopausal D&C

I had a D&C three weeks ago. I am 60 and have been over menopause for 3 years. I had a D&C for bleeding a year and a half ago with no problem but recently the bleeding came back. Both times it was caused by an endometrial polyp and some tissue. This time after my D&C I had a small amount of spotting the next day or two and then nothing until yesterday, 3 weeks later. Now I'm bleeding moderately heavy like a period. I have not been able to reach my doctor although his nurse seems to think this is normal. I've been reading on the internet and it seems unusual to start after 3 weeks of being dry. Does anyone know if this is normal and how long it can continue?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Never ending post nasal drip and gagging KyleG General Health 0 08-25-2007 01:31 AM
I guess this is the thread to post this, problem lookinforanswer General Health 2 06-15-2007 03:02 PM
Sorry long post- Trying to get to root of my problems RAINIE73 General Health 6 05-05-2007 10:02 AM
symptom: feels like burned tongue sf4man General Health 6 02-08-2007 09:13 AM
Persistant problem, long post, anyone please help.. Matt Dart General Health 7 12-30-2006 02:54 AM