It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
(female)

hopeful2b HB User
I think I may be pregnant

Hi,

I think I may be pregnant. I have been wanting a child for the longest time and think my wish finally came true with the right man.

I was supposed to start my period today usually I start my period a few days early, I have a weird schedule when it comes to that.

Anyway, I have felt pregnant for 3 weeks now, but had a period in the end of September, it was a short and light period, the period before that was 5 days of brown spotting then a 4 day period right after.

For the past 3 days I have had a clear discharge, and about 2 weeks ago, I had a clear slimy discharge while my boyfriend and I were having sex, sorry for (tmi).

I have felt nauseated for the past couple of days, and off and on I have had other symptoms of pregnancy.

I have been really moody, I am getting acne which I don't normally get acne, being the age of 42 I grew out of that even though I do tend to get acne once in a while.

I took a pregnancy test two weeks ago with it coming out negative, did I test too soon.

What does everyone else think?

Old 10-20-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
Re: I think I may be pregnant

I would test again today, it may have been too soon. Wishing you luck, honey!

The following user gives a hug of support to slenderella:
hopeful2b (10-26-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to slenderella For This Useful Post:
hopeful2b (10-26-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
(female)

hopeful2b HB User

Well, I took another test yesterday morning, and it still says negative. I don't understand what is going on. Maybe my body is finally going through menopause. I don't understand either because I am having the symptoms of being pregnant. Or my boyfriends daughter is pregnant in the same house so my not having a period is syncing with hers. At first I thought I was having sympathy symptoms of her pregnancy but I was having the symptoms before we found out she was pregnant.

Looks like my wish of being a mother is never going to happen. I am very sad, but that is life.

Thanks for answering back.....

Have a great night,

Hope

Old 10-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #4
(female)

hopeful2b HB User
Unhappy Re: I think I may be pregnant

Well still no period over here, i am having a clear vaginal discharge which I have had for over a week, I keep thinking that I am starting my period but when I get to the bathroom, no blood. Tonight at work, I got frustrated because I forgot something and I sat there and cried. My emotions are getting the better of me.

I just don't understand anything anymore because I am having so many cravings, like bacon, green olives, juice and milk, I can't get enough of it.

Now today my hips are so sore, they feel so tired, like I can't walk. My boyfriend told me it looks like I am waddling, I wasn't happy about that, but I am trying to walk where it doesn't hurt. The only thing that is not happening to me that happens to most women is, my aerolas are not dark, but my breasts feel fuller.

I have since taken 2 First Response tests, 2 Clear Blue tests. I don't want to take anymore tests and get shot down.

What should I do and if I don't start, when should I or if I should test again. And is there a better test than what I have used already.

Thanks

Old 11-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
(female)

hopeful2b HB User
Exclamation Re: I think I may be pregnant

Well I am now 3 weeks late over here and no sign of a period. Maybe I am going through m menopausal stage now. I do have something weird they happened to me earlier. Sorry for tmi. But I was feeling like I needed to have an orgasm so I had one and right after I had the orgasm I got like a menstrual cramp like pain and I keep getting the cramps. It has now been an hour. It almost feels like I am going to start my period. What gives lol

Thanks

Old 11-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #6
(female)

cfoster22 HB User

Normally if you take a pregnancy test to early they can't pick up the pregnancy, so that may have been your problem. The only thing i can suggest is seeing a doctor who can tell you for sure if your pregnant or not. Otherwise all you can do is wait and see what happens. I wish you the best of luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to cfoster22 For This Useful Post:
hopeful2b (11-10-2012)
Old 11-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #7
(female)

hopeful2b HB User

Thanks cfoster22.

Now I am more confused if someone can answer this.

I am still having the cramping and the nausea.

Well today I was feeling a little frisky so my man and I started to have intercourse, well when we were he pulled out and there was a white milky spotty discharge on him, after that I couldn't do it anymore, was just totally turned off, well after that I started cramping really bad and felt like I was going to puke.

I am better now, it has been about 1/2 hour, but I still feel the same.

I don't want to take anymore pregnancy tests, because now I feel I must not be pregnant, but what the crap is going on with me. I tried to look up the symptoms online and they all point to pregnancy or yeast infection, but I dont' itch or burn down there and there is no smell to the discharge.

I think I am a hopeless cause, lol

Thanks

Well I have been sitting here thinking and I thought of something maybe I am overthinking things......

Can a pregnancy test read negative if I am in my perimenopausal stage, and could it actually be positive, because I don't have enough hgc in my system.....I just don't understand that it has been so long without me having my menstrual cycle.....

Last edited by hopeful2b; 11-10-2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Important info though of

Old 11-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #8
(female)

jpdhld HB User

go to the doctor and have them do a blood test to see if your prego....it is more accurate than a pee test

Old 11-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #9
(female)

hopeful2b HB User

Hi Everyone,

Well, not all wishes do come true, but maybe this wish shouldn't have come true because I am so close to menopause.....I started my period today after a month long grueling of all these symptoms....Now to see what my periods are going to be like....Here comes the menopausal roller coaster....

I am happy knowing that I am having my period and not pregnant than not knowing anything at all, so a huge relief has been lifted off my shoulders.

Thanks everyone for your posts.....

Old 11-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #10
(female)

hopeful2b HB User

Well since I have started my period, I have had really bad cramps that are really not going away, I am soaking my pads which I have not soaked my pads like this in years.....I am having such bad pain in my back, it almost feels like it is where my kidney is, or my small lower back on the left side, it is so weird. My stomach was hurting so bad yesterday. It hurts everytime I urinated yesterday and today as well, feels like something is blocking it or my bladder hurts.

I seriously hope nothing else is wrong with me.....

Old 11-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #11
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User

You should prob schedule and appt with your doc. It could be early menepose (sp sorry) but also something else. I really am sorry if this means that you won't have the chance to carry a baby, but there are so many babies out there that need a good mommy. I really do hope that you go see the doc. Better safe than sorry. Please make an apt

Closed Thread