It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
(female)

hkris HB User
Unhappy am I having an early miscarriage??

I need some help...last night for the first ever I went to the restroom and when I wiped I noticed this clear,gooey,jelly like discharge which has never happened before.. following that I came home and when I went to lay down my stomach was having strong cramps and abdominal pains as if I had been punched in the stomach..I woke up this morning feeling a little better but still experiencing pains,until I had to go to the restroom again to realize it happened again except this time when I wiped there was about triple the amount and way more cramping..I am roughly a month late on my period which is fairly normal for me since I have always experience irregular periods..there was no bleeding when this occured but I have been very nauceous,and again have had very strong abdominal cramps..is it possible what I experienced is a very early miscarriage??? when I have looked these symptoms up on the internet I find a wide range of answers from a miscarriage to its normal....I am just very concerned and very confused..SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Old 10-21-2012, 09:24 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: am I having an early miscarriage??

im so sorry thst you are going thru this. Hi, and welcome. First, have you had a positive pregnancy test? Next, if yes. Have you made dr appt? Discharge during pregnancy is normal& it can be different consistencies, just like during your monthly cycle. With the pain,did it feel like diarrhea cramps or like menstrual cramps? If, like menstrual cramps you need to see dr to get bloodwork to check HCG levels. These check to see if you are pregnant, if baby is growing compared to your dates of first day of last period, developing normally. Nausea can be a sign of high HCG levels, reaction to pain, tummy trouble if cramps felt like diarrhea cramps. MOST IMPORTANTLY, you must see dr if pregnancy tests positive, to make SURE that this is not an ectopic pregnancy( baby growing in your fallopian tube)This is an emergency! So, as much as i hope all is well, you MUST see dr so ultrasound can show if inside the uterus pregnancy or if severe pain continues or bleeding seek emergency help.We pray for all to be normal but, if pregnancy test positive and pain continues, you must be seen. I really hope that you are better soon. But, dont take a chance with yourself or the baby! Thanks, gmak

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
(female)

hkris HB User

Thank you very much for you concerns..and to answer your question if I have gotten a positive pregnancy test,actually I have not..Its very normal for me to have irregular periods so the thought of being pregnant hadn't even quite crossed my mind until this had happened..I will be sure to take a test tomorrow to find out more,and be scheduling a doctors appointment.. I hope that if it is pregnancy everything is okay...I have just never experienced the clear,gooey discharge and am very concerned..when I asked people about it they responded with miscarriage..

Old 10-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User

I have never heard of a miscarriage without bleeding. The lining of uterus keeps the blood & tissue inside to make a nice place for baby to attach. If miscarriage, this would come out just like a period. Not sure if ectopic & attached in tube if this lining would slough off. Anyway, hopefully the discharge is frim changes that happen to cervical mucosa during pregnancy & there is nothing wrong. Other early signs of pregnancy are breast tenderness, increased need to pee, nausea, and sleepiness. Make sure to take test & even if negative go to dr. Still might be ectopic pregnancy or an infection. God bless you!

Closed Thread