It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
(female)

ashystranger HB User
Exclamation VERY worried please give thoughts!

So, I haven't had sex in two months. I've had two periods since I've last had sex. But this month, I'm late. My cycle is abnormal. It is usually between 30 and 32 days. I'm at day 33 or 34. I've looked at all these websites and gotten different information. Most websites with a (.org) label say you cannot have a menstrual cycle during pregnancy. You can have bleeding but it is light and shorter than normal cycles. My last two were full blown. Sorry if there are guys reading, but they were ultra tampon worthy.
I have recently lost 13 pounds and began working out six days a week instead of my normal zero. Many websites say this can be a cause of missed or delayed periods.
I also began taking prenatal vitamins to make my hair grow a month ago. But I DID NOT have sex while taking these or even after. But I was thinking maybe it kind of tricked my body or something?
I also am in my senior year of college. I am incredibly stressed out right now between school and my final semester and trying to please my family. Many websites also say stress and anxiety can postpone or make you skip your period.

All in all, I HAVEN'T had sex in two months. And we used a condom and it did NOT break. I should be fine, I would just feel better if some other people thought I was fine too. I'll be taking a pregnancy test in the next few days also.

Old 10-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: VERY worried please give thoughts!

i'm pretty sure it's the stress and the worrying that is making it late!

The following user gives a hug of support to rosequartz:
ashystranger (10-22-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to rosequartz For This Useful Post:
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2012, 02:07 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: VERY worried please give thoughts!

I am happy to ease your mind, based on the facts...You are not pregnant. The combination of all the events going on in your life in the last few months would be enough to throw your period off. In fact, many women I have talked to about this subject say that they have not even become completely "regular" with thier period until later in womanhood, 30's for me.

If you are adding any thought of possible unwanted pregnancy, that is a show stoipper every time, and the fact that you are not, really takes a load off!

The stress of school is enough alone to throw you off, so please take your mind off this and I bet things will flow! Hopefully others will also give you some enocouragement for you. It has happened to all of us at some point, but if I can help ease your mind, so be it!

Good life to you!

The Following User Says Thank You to writeleft For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
missed period, pregnancy, pregnancy advice, scared, sex