It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
(female)

StacieLee43 HB User
Had a TVH on Sept 14th, 2012 and having problems

I have a TVH on Sept 14th, 2012. I was kept overnight, had a catheter and had packing in . The next day it was removed and I was released. I went for my 1 week check up and was found to have a UTI so was put on cipro for 10 days. Eight days after that I had sever pelvic pain and ended up in the er.. was told the antibiotic wasnt working so they changed my antibiotic. I had a follow up visit in 5 days and my doctor changed my meds to Rifampin and had me back in a week. Three days after I completed the meds, pelvic pain back and frequent urination and back on rifampin for another week. I am now 5 weeks post op and I am pretty much pain free. My problem is about a week ago I finally got the courage to look down there, because up until then, I had alot of pain down there when I would sit. I grabbed a mirror and looked down there and to me it looks like something is starting to drop out or is bulging in the vaginal area. My doctor did a quick internal, which was very painful and he said almost with a laugh that nothing is falling out. It just doesnt look right to me. I should add my last check up he said I had a rash and prescribed nystatin and this metro gel thats applied with an applicator, which was also uncomfortable for me to do. My question is.. I am wondering if I have a slight vaginal prolapse? It just looks like something is starting to come out of me, but he says no. Should I get another opinion? I am scheduled to go back to work in 2 weeks and I am a cleaner and there is alot of lifting and scrubbing to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread