It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #1
(female)

Mepluv1 HB User
Exclamation Someone help me, please.

2 1/2 months my doctor, my mother, and myself had SUSPECTED I had ovarian cysts, and perhaps endometriosis, this was never confirmed, since I have not had surgery for them to check. My symptoms were as followed(while on my period): Extreme/Very severe lower back pain, inner vaginal pain(insertion of a tampon was unbearable), and I couldn't "#2" either, it was the most pain I ever felt, it was like, when I tried to release(sorry to be graphic) the pain shot up back inside me, and I'd just stop, and wouldn't poop for days. My doctors had perscribed me 4months of birthcontrol, and said we'd discuss other options if the pain did not go away. I am on the first week of my 3rd pack. Since I had started, I have had spotting everyday, if not a little heavier. Also, if I didn't have spotting my discharge was always an abnormal color(yellowish brown), but no itch. At the moment the excrutiating pain I had felt before starting birth control has started again today, minus the bowel issues, but the lower back pain is very severe. I don't know what to do, I just want this taken care of. I'm 16, in my senior year of high school, I don't need any added stress. Any advice, tips, suggestions? anything would be appreciated, please help me!

The following user gives a hug of support to Mepluv1:
elizabeth62 (10-29-2012)
Old 10-30-2012, 05:10 AM   #2
(female)

theuniqueldy HB User
Re: Someone help me, please.

Wow, this sounds very much like what I experienced when I was even younger than you are. Even though I would skip for months my periods were only 3 days but the pain was so severe when I did get them I was often hospitalised. Attempting to use a tampon was out of the question. To make a long story short, I was told I had Stein Leventhol and later in life when I was 25 I had surgery for what was to be a oophorectomy but was found to be engrossed with fibroids and ended up having to have a hysterectomy,
Has your doc checked for fibroids? Good luck hope it gets better soon

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #3
(female)

Mepluv1 HB User
Re: Someone help me, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theuniqueldy View Post
Wow, this sounds very much like what I experienced when I was even younger than you are. Even though I would skip for months my periods were only 3 days but the pain was so severe when I did get them I was often hospitalised. Attempting to use a tampon was out of the question. To make a long story short, I was told I had Stein Leventhol and later in life when I was 25 I had surgery for what was to be a oophorectomy but was found to be engrossed with fibroids and ended up having to have a hysterectomy,
Has your doc checked for fibroids? Good luck hope it gets better soon
Thanks for the relatability, it's hard to talk about with my friends, because they just don't understand, and they haven't checked my fibroids, all they did was a standard digit check into my vagina and thats it.

Closed Thread

Tags
birth control, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, womens health